Wednesday, September 24, 2008

oh yeah... this will be random


Seeing how life is totally unpredictable my blog entries will follow suit. I am a neat freak and OCD about too many things in my life for this blog to also be calculable, after all this is supposed to be helping me out, right?

If perhaps you might wonder what I'm OCD about, below is a partial list:

1) My sock drawer. I organize it when I'm bored.

2) Crumbs. As long as I don't see them I'm fine.

3) There is a place/spot for everything. I know where it is, where it should be and why it's there. You may not, so don't move anything. Umm, in the instance something is moved I have and uncontrollable, immediate reaction to put it back where it belongs.

4) Why do people 'loud eat'? If you seriously have to make that much noise to get your food up on your utensil, there is either

A. not enough food to do so
or
B. not enough food to do so anymore.

This is the time most people 'non-loud eaters' get a refill or call it quits.

5) Drivers that stop when they're supposed to be accelerating onto the highway by use of this thing we call the ON RAMP. There is just no reason, or no reason I have found yet to STOP. It causes tremendous grief for all other drivers including yourself, so why do it? It's called MERGE, look it up on wikipedia if you have to.

Okay, I already see possibilities that my partial list could turn into my full list 'cause I'm on a roll and getting riled up at the current moment.
OH! and I'm kinda OCD about finishing things that I've started.
So you see this might be a good thing for me.
So I'm stopping now.
Don't be sad, there will surely be plenty of time for me to express the remaining, exhaustive list of inclinations I have.

No comments: