Friday, November 13, 2009

People are reading this?

So I understand it's been a good little bit of time since my last entry but I've been super mega busy people...AND normally I wouldn't have cared or it wouldn't bother me that I hadn't actually written on this thing in awhile but I was let in on a little secret not too long ago....someone actually reads my blog, and they like it, and they want more. How do I react to that? I guess I write — I find time to write and I keep it saucy just like your used to.


(random chocolate craving paired with a cold glass of water = happiness)

Today I'm trying to find things to keep my mind busy because I never actually went to sleep last night and I am indeed at work right now (have been all day) and it's a rather slow day and the coffee I got like one hour ago was finished in a few slurps and well I'm having people over tonight so I can't really go home and take a nap like I so desperately want to and it's great that it's not raining or else I'd be in more trouble than I already am. Yep. This is what happens when your mind stays full, you want to do it all, you have too many projects going on and your side biz unexpectedly took off faster than a speeding bullet. Point of the story, my lips are chapped, I'm glad I bought Visine the other day with the last of my flex dollars, I'm not 20 anymore folks, recovery time is a bitch and I'm really really really glad someone is reading this. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are back!