Tuesday, September 29, 2009

and the Rooster says "Cockadoodledoo"

I've been super busy designing & wrapping these feathered ear candies and my house is starting to look like a chickens coop but it seems all this Fresh Feather business is well off to a good start.

I'm happy to say I've sold half of what I've made so far and I've even had special requests. Also, I've been asked to bring my Fresh Feather Line to a fashion show at the end of October (more details to come on that).

With that said I have a new batch of Fresh Feathers which will be available at Dye Pretty Salon in the next week, they are all made of Rooster feathers which are super silky and a beaut to look at. I hope you enjoy.

Any suggestions or creative advice is more than welcome.

I'm wearing "Cocky" and they're mine, so that means they're not for sale. =)

No comments: