Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Ok, so...I went into a Relapse


So…this thing we call life definitely has ways of carrying us where we need to be or are "supposed" to be. In the infinite days since I last wrote I was working on regaining myself after a break-up, exploring new things, meeting new people, etc. etc. etc. - well mind you the absence from the blog, I've been having a hell of a time out here! - with this said, for a mere 3 1/2 or so months I've put blogging on the back burner in hopes of finding something else to keep my mind off the silly little things.

And that’s just what happened.

So…just what have I been up to since Monday, November 3rd 2008?
Well everyone knows how much “fun” my list are so for all of you peeps out there following my blog, which to this day amounts to a big fat “zero” – (don’t worry I don't blame you, I know I'm not a dependable blogger) – but I assure you I will let you know what I’ve been up to in my next blog.

I just wanted to write today to let you know I’m still alive and kicking. K?

No comments: